Auditing of annual and/or consolidated financial statements is not merely a matter of putting checkmarks next to columns of figures. Auditing needs to do more than that:
due to our high quality standards, highly qualified employees, as well as decades of experience we are able to provide you with all services in this area.
This is one of the major reasons why in 2017 the German weekly news magazine Focus once again named us one of Germany’s top financial consulting firms.
Auditors often need to act as advisers. You too can benefit from our expertise in the fields of accounting and reporting, business valuation, finance, and providing expert opinions, and from our ability to see things through the eyes of the auditor while giving our advice.
As certified public accountants, our auditing and consulting expertise covers not only commercial law and IFRS; we also have extensive knowledge of US GAAP. This again reflects our international perspective.
We offer the following services in this field:
- Auditing of annual financial Statements
- Auditing of consolidated financial statements under HGB, IFRS and US GAAP
- Due diligence audits
- Business valuations
- Specific audits in connection with startups, acquisitions, divestments, restructuring and debt-for-equity swaps.
- Special audits
- Financial advice on all accounting-related matters
Of course we also offer the following services:
- Conversion of company accounting systems in accordance with IFRS standards
- Peer reviews Fraud investigations
- Risk management (setting up and auditing)
- Internal Audits