When you run a business, issues of commercial law regularly arise at both operational and organizational level. The special feature of our legal advice is that it always encompasses insights gained from tax or financial advice.
Our attorneys who specialize in commercial law can provide you with comprehensive legal advice that also takes account of the tax aspects.
We offer reliable and top-quality legal advice on specific issues (such as M&A transactions and restructuring) as well as being on hand – at short notice if necessary – to provide ongoing legal support for your everyday business activities.
In 2017 the highly regarded German weekly news magazine Focus once again named us one of Germany’s top law firms in the field of reorganization, restructuring and M&A.
In the operational realm we specialize in preparing personalized contracts that provide a sound legal basis for your company’s operations and prevent time-consuming legal disputes, and where necessary, we help you enforce your rights.
In connection with organization and corporate law, we can provide individualized solutions appropriate to your business, financial and tax situation – including startups, corporate restructuring (including corporate succession), and preparing for and holding shareholder meetings.
Our legal services at a glance
- We prepare agreements (both on an individual basis as well as those governed by standard terms and conditions), such as delivery, service and purchase agreements.
- We advise our clients on enforcing and defending their business rights and on business liability.
- Compliance advice
- Advice on the law relating to companies of different types
- Advising SMEs and listed companies on all aspects of corporate law, especially startups, preparing for and holding shareholder meetings, representation in connection with legal challenges or other legal disputes with shareholders.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advice on buying and selling companies or business units, including prior due diligence audits.
- Advice on corporate restructuring, particularly in connection with legal succession for family businesses, agreements on participation plans such as employee profit-sharing schemes.
- Mergers, changes of legal form and other changes
- Advice on raising capital on the capital market
- Advice on specific issues in connection with capital market regulations such as WpHG, WpÜG and the German Corporate Governance Code
- Advice on legal issues relating to appointments, employment and the termination of employment.
- Advice on employee profit-sharing schemes
Intellectual property law; IT law
- Advice on intellectual property issues and copyright protection and enforcement
- Filing applications for trademarks etc., and enforcing and defending the related rights vis-à-vis third parties
- Advice on the purchase, use and sale of IT rights, particularly in connection with software licenses