Almost all business decisions and many personal ones have tax implications. So tax issues need to be addressed at the start of any undertaking and should not be left to the end.
Companies often forget to consider the tax implications of their actions. Timely planning can prevent many tax and legal problems from arising in the future. We will be happy to talk through the options with you at an early stage, providing the information that you need to made the most appropriate decisions.
International business activities involve many very complex issues, as does business restructuring. Take advantage of our expertise in these areas to ensure that every aspect of these multi-faceted challenges is handled successfully.
Of course, we also offer traditional and ongoing tax consulting: we prepare business and individual tax returns, prepare annual financial statements for companies and groups. We also offer financial and payroll accounting services.
These days everyone seems to be talking about tax controversies, which can be time-consuming and expensive to deal with. But there are often good reasons why a company should pursue a tax dispute with the authorities. We protect your legal interests in dealings with the tax authorities and in external audits and litigation.
Our expertise in this field was confirmed in 2017 when the German weekly news magazine Focus once again named us one of Germany’s top financial consulting firms.
- Tax planning and tax Consulting
- International tax optimization
- Tax consulting for acquisitions, divestments and startups, including decisions on the type of Enterprise
- Consulting in the fields of reorganization, restructuring and M&A
- Strategic tax planning
- Gift and inheritance law
- Business and individual tax Returns
- Representation and advice in connection with tax Audits
- Representation in judicial and extra-judicial legal proceedings
- Tax-related investment advice
- Advice to expatriates (employees of German companies working abroad and employees of foreign companies working in Germany)
- Advice on cross-border VAT
- Transfer pricing for multinational businesses